LASH LIFT GLUE
Brow lamination instructions:
1. Apply Step 1 “Perm” lotion to the eyebrows, avoiding contact with the skin, leave on for 3-5 minutes.
2. Remove Step 1 using q-tip or micro brush after required time.
3. Apply Step 2 “Setting” lotion to the eyebrows, avoiding contact with the skin, leave on for 3-5 minutes.
4. Remove Step 2 using q-tip or micro brush after required time.
5. Apply Step 3 “Nourish” lotion to the eyebrows, avoiding contact with the skin, leave on for 2-3 minutes.
6. Remove after required time.
Lash lift instructions:
1. Cover lower lashes with the eye pad or tape.
2. Brush top lashes straight down.
3. Apply silicone rod in small, medium, or large size depending on the degree of desired curl and the natural length of your clients lashes.
4. Apply lash lift glue on the back of the silicone rod and wait for 20-25 seconds then attach the silicone rod to the bottom of the top eyelid, as close to the lash line as possible.
5. Apply the same lash lift glue to the top of the silicone rod and start pushing natural lashes towards it while making sure every lash is separated and stays attached to the rod.
6. Once the lashes are in place, apply Step 1 “Perm” lotion carefully, as close as possible to the lash line with a micro brush, to about 2/3 of the lash (avoid the tips).
7. Leave on for 5-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the eyelashes. The thicker they are the longer you have to leave it on.
8. Remove the perm solution with q-tips or micro swabs. Do not use water. Do not reuse q-tips or swabs. Toss them after use.
9. Apply Step 2 “Setting” lotion as close as possible to the lash line and spread it, using a micro brush, to about 2/3 of the eyelash (avoid the tips). Leave it on for 5 to 8 minutes.
10. Carefully remove Step 2 solution with q-tip or micro brush leaving lashes attached to the silicone rod.
11. Apply Step 3 “Nourish” lotion for the whole length of the eyelashes, leave it on for 2-3 minutes then gently remove the silicone rod and all of the glue residue with q-tip or micro brush. Clean the area around eyes with cotton round and water and brush & dry lashes with the fan.